STACK DocumentationDocumentation home | Category index | Site map
Contributors to the STACK Project
More details of our development history are given in the development track.
- Chris Sangwin of the University of Edinburgh. STACK is the brainchild of Chris Sangwin.
- Tim Hunt and Tim Lowe of the Open University.
- Matti Harjula of Aalto University, Finland.
Previous developers have included
- John Beedell
- Simon Hammond
- Jonathan Hart
- Ben Holmes
- Maksim Kraev
- Mikael Kurula
- Matti Pauna
- Malthe Sporring
- Dan Williams
STACK is an open source project and many others have made contributions of various sizes.
Translation of the STACK Project
STACK is designed to support the straightforward addition of other language packs. If you have translated STACK into other languages - or would be interested in doing so - please let us know! Likewise, if you would really like to see STACK in another language please contact us. Details of how to add language packs, translate STACK, and forthcoming translations, are given on the Language packs developers page.
STACK is released in many languages, using Moodle's ATOS language system.
- EN: English (British), by Chris Sangwin (and others)
- FI: Finnish, by Matti Pauna
- SV: Swedish, by Mikael Kurula
- DA: Danish, by Malthe Sporring
- ES: Spanish, by Victor Hugo Huerta
- JA: Japanese, by Yasuyuki Nakamura and Takahiro Nakahara
German documentation was added in Jan 2019 by Eva Mix and Mario Josupeit of University of Cologne, Germany.
Other implementations and projects
- Jesus Copado
- Fred Neumann
This project received a lot of moral support from the ILIAS association and its product manager Matthias Kunkel, as well as funding from various institutions:
- Duale Hochschule Baden Württemberg
- Hochschule Bremen
- Helmut-Schmidt-Universität Hamburg
- Fachhochschule Aachen
- Hochschule Karlsruhe
- Fachhochschule Münster
- Universität Freiburg
- Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Universität zu Köln
Documentation home | Category index | Site map