STACK DocumentationDocumentation home | Category index | Site map
Development track for STACK
How to report bugs and make suggestions is described on the community page.
- 1st version of API.
- Better install code (see #332).
- A STACK Maxima function which returns the number of decimal places/significant figures in a variable (useful when providing feedback). Needed for the refactoring.
- Enable individual questions to load Maxima libraries. (See issue #305)
- Add support for matrices with floating point entries, and testing numerical accuracy.
- Update MCQ to accept units.
- Add a base N check to the numeric input.
- Expand support for input validation options to matrices (e.g. floatnum, rationalize etc.)
- Add in full parser, to address issue #324.
Documentation home | Category index | Site map